Thursday, May 23, 2013

Upper West Side, New York City

It poured all morning cats and dogs as I drove into Manhattan for a meeting. The drives were clogged with traffic, the GW Bridge was slow as molasses and when I finally arrived at the parking garage they wouldn't honor my discount coupon! How dare they? Didn't they know what I just went through to get there?

I walked the few blocks to my meeting where I spent the next couple of hours. When I reemerged onto the street I found another New York. Instead of rain and clouds, there was sunshine and clearing skies! That's the New York City that I love!

So, instead of unfurling my umbrella and rushing back to my car, I strolled up Columbus Avenue.
Here's a peek from my walk:

What on earth....? 
 
It's a muskox wearing jewelry!

Don't you love it! 
A girl has to have her jewelry!
 
Maria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment