Thursday, July 31, 2014

Christian Louboutin shoes and Cafe Boulud in New York City

New York City is a city of wonder! So much to see, so many interesting people, shops, events. 
Of course, as the queen of shoes(have I ever mentioned that?), I couldn't help but stop in front of the Christian Louboutin shoe store on Madison Avenue on our way to Cafe Boulud the other night.
Alas, those heels are excruciatingly high for me right now. I'll just admire them in the window!
Arriving early for our dinner reservation, Stelios and I waited at the bar. It's a beautiful, serene space where one can rest their feet and sip their favorite aperitif. Ours was a bottle of French rose accompanied by a medley of really good olives.
At the dinner table I decided to go with the raw oysters. Whenever they are on the menu that's my first choice.
 The others had a lovely gazpacho.
The main course was a grilled swordfish with a salsa. Delicious!

Of course, dessert is key, and a chocolate gateau hit the spot.
These New York girls were so interesting, I had to ask for a photo. They gladly obliged. Thank you ladies!
It's no wonder New York city is a huge tourist destination. No where in the world compares!
Enjoy!
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment