Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Archangel at PSEKA Conference in Washington DC


With Nita Lowey (D-NY).
I was so fortunate to be invited to present Archangel at the PSEKA Conference this past week in Washington DC. The three-day Conference of Representatives of Americans of Cypriot descent was an amazing experience for me.
I got to put Archangel in the hands of every Senator and Congressman who spoke at the Conference!
I got to see old friends(here I'm with Kathryn Porter, a Human Rights activist) and make new ones.
Ambassador of Greece to the US
My dear friend, the Ambassador of Cyprus to the US, George Chacalli.
Photis Photiou, Commissioner for Human Rights and Overseas Cypriots.


Deputy Assistant Secretary of State European and Eurasian Affairs Amanda Sloat


Special US Government Envoy, Bureau of Energy Resources Amos Hochstein




With Endy Zemenides, Executive Director of HALC












Senator Charles Schumer, Democrat, NY

Capitol Hill
Selfies with the Cyprus Ambassador
It was a real treat to speak about Archangel at the Ambassador's reception at the Cyprus Embassy in DC.

I am so excited and happy about where Archangel has taken me on his wings! DC was a blast!
Thank you to H.E. the Ambassador of Cyprus, George Chacalli, to Philip Christopher, President of PSEKA and to the Conference for inviting me!
Enjoy!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment