Friday, December 6, 2013

A Hike with Apollo!

The Northern Woods have an allure all their own, and Northern New Jersey, although not very mountainous, has beautiful woods that sooth the psyche.

My soul breaths easier when I'm in the woods. It soars aloft and dances with the spirits of the forest.

Come fly with me on this recent trek.

Apollo, a fellow outdoorsman, loves to hike. Having his company on a hike makes it extra special because I can see his joy as he races up and down the ridges, running back and forth between the hiker who's at the lead and the one who's further behind. He rustles through the leaves and never neglects to roll in a mud puddle!

Tying on the boots
The gear
Two pairs of walking sticks

Stelios getting ready

Hurry up, can't you see that I'm waiting!
On the trail

Apollo's family

Taking a water break



At our destination


Isn't he handsome?



Make sure you take the yellow trail back!

Almost home
Enjoy!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment