Sunday, April 6, 2014

Archangel has taken wings!

Dear blog viewers,


I'm so happy to announce that Archangel is now published and available for purchase on Amazon.com, Amazon.com.uk, Amazon.ge, Amazon.com.au, Amazon.fr and all other Amazon sites.


View archangel.jpg in slide show


Click to Buy Archangel at Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Archangel-Maria-Menico-Sifniades/dp/0991579607/
The book has been 10 years in the making and now that it's available to my readers I look forward to hearing from you and getting your comments.


You can read a sample of the book on Amazon before you buy it to see if you enjoy the story and the writing(I hope you will!!!)


Archangel will also be available on Amazon's Kindle very soon. I will keep all you Kindle readers posted.


Enjoy!
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment