Sunday, April 13, 2014

Book Party!

What happens after you publish you book? You wrote it, produced it and now it's live, it's for sale, it's published!

You have to celebrate!

It's been exciting to see the book published, hold that beautiful (if I may say so myself!)edition in my hands, and watch as people buy the book. Have you bought your copy?

Planning a book party is still part of the fun! I invited a few friends over to raise a glass to Archangel:/http://www.amazon.com/Archangel-Maria-Menico-Sifniades/dp/0991579607/
Here's a few photos from that party.



Set out copies of your book and your cards




                                              


 Doesn't the Archangel cake look fabulous!
Invite some good friends and don't forget the wine!
 And Enjoy your Book Party!

Thank you everyone for celebrating with me. It was a blast!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment