Monday, January 19, 2015

Archangel has gone International! - The Greek Translation




I'm very excited to announce the publication of my novel, Archangel, in a Greek translation. For you Greek readers who'd rather enjoy the book in the Greek language, it's now available as a paperback on Amazon  for purchase.




An invitation to present the book at an event of the Kerynia Municipality in Cyprus in February prompted me to translate the novel. After a marathon of translation I'm happy to now have a completed, published Greek Translation of Archangel!

My good friend, Myria, invited me to use the lobby of her family's Asty Hotel for an additional event for those readers who will not be able to make the first one. The one event has now turned into two and Stelios and I are traveling to Cyprus to attend.

I cannot thank enough all the friends who have rallied around me to make this happen, and there have been many. It really is a joy to be part of this journey!

Enjoy!

Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment