Sunday, February 15, 2015

Cyprus Book Tour

Archangels were everywhere  during my visit to Cyprus.
My friend, Rina Katselli's painting of a sad angel.
Signing books at the Asty Hotel, in Nicosia, Cyprus after my book presentation on February 7,2015.
My good friend, Myria Antoniadou, hosting the Archangel book presentation at her family's Asty Hotel.
The audience at the Asty Hotel Book Presentation while I read a passage from Archangel.

Stelios selling books at the presentation.
People in the audience had lots of questions and we had a lively discussion.

We had a lovely reception afterwards
My good friend, Petros Petrides, presenting my book, Archangel, at the Kyrenia Municipality event on February 4, 2015.
Presenting at the Municipality of Kyrenia event on February 4, in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Selling Archangel



With the Mayor of Kerynia, Glafkos Kariolou, at my book presentation.

The book tour in Cyprus in February was a very emotional, spectacular experience. The people of Cyprus are incredibly warm and generous and I was moved by their hospitality.The winter landscape brought me back to my childhood in Cyprus, the food, the language but most of all, the people. Thank you Cyprus!
Enjoy!
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment