Sunday, March 17, 2013


Welcome to my blog! My name is Maria and I live in New Jersey with my husband, in a house by a lake. The sunsets from here can break your heart. In the summer we go to our little apartment by the sea in Saronida, a town outside of Athens, Greece.








Let me introduce you to some of my favorite topics:


Travel: My hubby Stelios(yes, that's Greek to you...)and I just got back from an awesome time in Saint Croix, the biggest of the USVI(that's the Virgins!!) where we had a family reunion. We cooked our Greek foods and then some, swam, ate and listened to lots of great live music. Life don't get better than that!


Writing: I may bitch from time to time about writing and how hard it is to get published. Some days are optimistic and others...not so much.











Cooking: Love to cook! Stelios and I cook lots of Greek recipes, some with our personal twist and since my family's from Cyprus I often cook my traditional family Cypriot recipes. But not all cooking going on in our household is Greek.





 
 
I hope you enjoy the journey!
 
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment