Friday, April 26, 2013

Thank you to my blog audience!!

I can't tell you how touched I am to see that in a little over a month since I launched my blog, there have been more than 600 pageviews! It's so exciting to see that people out there in cyberspace are reading my posts and furthermore that they are from all over the world! Imagine that! I want to send a big shout out to my readers with whom I am communicating: The folks from Russia, France, UK, Brazil, Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Germany, the Virgin Islands, Australia, Japan, Lebanon, the United States and more. You Rock!

A tremendous thank you to all of you who are reading my ruminations. It keeps me motivated to share my recipes, vintage finds, nature adventures, travel and more. I'd love to get some comments about what you like the most or what you'd be interested to see more of. Do drop me a line, won't you?

In keeping with the international theme of this blog, I'm posting photos from our trip to Japan. We had visited Mount Koya, an amazing place of Shingon Buddhist Monasteries that cater to pilgrims. We were lucky enough to stay in one of them and enjoy their lovely hospitality and vegetarian meals. One of my most vivid memories from that stay was taking part in evening prayers. As I sat among monks and pilgrims on the floor of the ancient temple, eyes closed and silent for 45 minutes, I felt hot tears running down my face. An overwhelming sense of joy filled me and I allowed myself to fully experience it.







 
May your day be as joyful,
 
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment