Sunday, March 23, 2014

Archangel -a Novel Deput

I'm so excited I can't contain myself. My efforts of the past ten years are finally coming to fruition with the upcoming publication of my novel, Archangel.

Here's a Preview of my Book Cover

I was inspired to write the story many years before I ever put pen to paper. Thecase of the theft of the mosaic of Panagia Kanakaria from a church in Lythrangomi, Cyprus in the  late 80's was the kernel that grew into today's book.

It is a book of fiction, created by my imagination. It was a lot of fun to write and I hope you will have a lot of fun reading it. It's a story of art theft, international intrigue, archangelic visions and spiritual journeys.

The book will be published shortly on Amazon and it will also be available on Kindle.

It's been such an amazing path and I'm now ready to follow it to the next  chapter.

Enjoy!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment