Saturday, March 22, 2014

Wild Mushroom Ravioli

In a recent post I wrote about my trip to Raffetto's, a fresh pasta shop in Lower Manhattan. I came home with a prized box of wild mushroom ravioli.
I wasn't sure exactly how to prepare it but Google is such a resource! I got some ideas and put them together with what I had in the fridge and pantry and voila! as I always say. Wonderful ravioli for dinner!
 I had pistachios...
 Raffetto's Ravioli was the best
 Cook ravioli in a large pot of boiling water

Always have a colorful salad ready as a side
Place the cooked and drained ravioli in a large saute pan with 2 tablespoons of Greek extra virgin olive oil
Saute for a few minutes until the ravioli becomes coated with the olive oil and sprinkle with the chopped pistachio nuts
 Top with some grated Parmesan cheese and parsley
 Grate some fresh nutmeg over the top

Enjoy!

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment